Thursday, February 2, 2012

Just an introduction

Hey, what up, all. I'm Charlie & believe me, you'll wanna know me. I'm in my mid 30s, unemployed and not loving it & I needed something to do. So I decided to use my cultural and political awareness & create a blog. Nothing too fancy, no frills, just something to get my simple message out and maybe start some shit with a few people. I think starting something is never a bad thing. I think having an opinion and hurling it at people as fast as a Nolan Ryan fastball is the tops, the bee's knees, DA SHIT!!

There is way too much going on in this country for one or more men or women not to comment on. And I mean REALLY comment. A serious formulation of complete thoughts and words, DAMN THE PUNCTATION. Tweeting is great, I'm a new tweeter & and I get my kicks 160 characters at s time. But here you will find thoughts provoking and nonprovoking to make you...make a face/squirm uncomfortably/laugh out loud, etc.

It's all out there and i know that I'm not the only one saying it. That's what the blogosphere is for. But you and I together talking about all this shit we see? WE, yes, we shall be unstoppable. Let's all take the freedom of speech. FORWARD.

See you tomorrow, see you Saturday, I promise you all I'll never be long or leave ya hangin. In the meantime, I'll let the ladies marinate on this until my speedy return. Susan G. Komen, Planned Parenthood, and Congressional bullshit vs reproductive rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment